Financial Planning as an Employee Benefit
Financial planning as an employee benefit is a voluntary program provided by independent financial professionals to help assess and improve your household's financial health.
How the Benefit Works
Blakely Walters advisors are available to all employees and the service includes:
- Three initial in-person or remote meetings with an independent financial advisor during the first year
- One review meeting per year after with unlimited phone and email contact with personal advisor
- Access to an online secure dashboard that puts your whole financial picture in one place
- Usually $2,500 per year now only $9.22 per pay period
How to Begin
To start, schedule a confidential appointment with Blakely Walters by:
- Visiting our online scheduling system: https://calendly.com/honorhealthbenefit
- Calling Blakely Walters: (480) 776-5897
- Emailing Blakely Walters: firstname.lastname@example.org
After your initial consultation is scheduled, you will receive an email to start our online secure Factfinder questionnaire. You are not required to bring anything with you to your meeting; however, other than completing the Factfinder, it is very helpful if you can bring a copy of recent pay stubs and any investment or retirement account statements (anything you deem financially important). The Factfinder form helps you to organized all of your financial information in one place.
Your advisor will review your financial situation and help develop a plan tailored just for you and your family. A plan may address budgeting, debt reduction, retirement planning, college funding and other household financial needs.
Advisors are available weekdays from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM. The advisor can meet with you at the Blakely Walters office in Scottsdale (3333 North Hayden Road, Scottsdale AZ 85251), at any HonorHealth facility, or via phone / video conference.
Topics Addressed During Consultations
Blakely Walters advisor will cover some or all of the following topics depending on your needs:
- Budgeting and cash management
- Debt reduction
- Risk management
- Estate planning
- Retirement planning
- College funding strategies
- Setting financial goals
- And many other financial topics
Secure Online Dashboard
This benefit includes your planning website to help you organize and analyze your finances in one place.
- View all your accounts in one place
- All balances are updated daily
- Store financial documents online
- Track and categorize spending
- Compare spending versus budget goals
- View consolidated investment allocations
- Generate reports with a click
Additional Services Outside the Employee Benefit
At Blakely Walters, we believe planning doesn’t need to be expensive or complex.
By working closely with you, your family, and your business, we can pinpoint the exact strategies needed to meet your goals. While minimizing prices, we will maximize your opportunity for success.
A combination of planning and investment management
Please follow the instructions below to schedule an appointment with Blakely Walters.
If you prefer to meet at your HonorHealth location, please contact our office by calling (480) 776-5897 or email email@example.com.